Queens Road - Directions
How to find Queens Road Campus
From the East:
- Leave the M4 at junction 35.
- On the slip road remain in the left hand, filter lane which will automatically take you onto the A473 for Bridgend.
- Continue along the A473, straight across the first roundabout.
- At second roundabout take the 3rd exit off (past the Pied Piper pub) and at the next roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the dual carriageway.
- Then take the second turning on the left (just past JEWSONS) onto Queens Road South.
- Queens Road Campus is situated on both sides of this road (Green buildings), with Reception on the left.
From the West:
- Leave the M4 at junction 36.
- Remain in the left hand lane of slip road. You will go over a cattle grid and reach traffic lights at the end of the slip road. Turn left.
- At the first roundabout go straight ahead, then at the second roundabout turn left onto the A406, dual carriageway, for Bridgend Town Centre.
- At the next roundabout go straight ahead.
- At the traffic lights go straight ahead in the left hand lane and through the next set of traffic lights. You'll see the Bus Station on the left.
- At the mini roundabout, take the first exit and remain in the left hand lane of the dual carriageway.
- Go straight ahead through two sets of main traffic lights and then straight through a pedestrian set of traffic lights.
- At the next set of traffic lights, take the right hand lane to take you straight across. You will see the Bridgend Campus (main site) entrance on the right.
- At the next set of traffic lights remain in the left hand lane and go straight across. You will see the Police Headquarters on your left.
- Just as you are about to reach the second set of traffic lights you will see a slip road on your left, exit here onto Bridgend Industrial Estate.
- At the T junction turn right onto South Street.
- Take the third left onto Queens Road South. Queens Road Campus is situated on both sides of this road (Green buildings), with Reception on the left.
In line with the College's sustainability strategy and vision, Bridgend College actively encourages its students, staff and visitors to travel to our campuses by foot, on public transport or in a car share scheme. For more information please visit....
- Bridgend has a main line railway station and the service runs between London (Paddington) and Swansea (West Wales).
- From Bridgend train station you would require a taxi to our Queens Road Campus. There is a taxi rank outside the train station.
- Bridgend's Bus Station is in the Town Centre and runs a service to Bridgend Industrial Estate. The local bus company is First Cyrmu.
For more information about concessionary bus passes for people aged 60 or older and people with impaired mobility, please visit http://www.bridgend.gov.uk/web/groups/public/documents/services/000758.hcsp#TopOfPage