Pencoed Campus - Directions
How to find Pencoed Campus
- Leave the M4 Motorway at junction 35 and take the A473 exit (third exit of leaving the M4 from the East and the first if coming from the West).
- Proceed straight across the first roundabout and then at the next take the third exit directly into Pencoed Campus.
In line with the College's sustainability strategy and vision, Bridgend College actively encourages its students, staff and visitors to travel to our campuses by foot, on public transport or in a car share scheme. For more information please visit....
- Pencoed train station is in the Town Centre and 10 minutes walk from the Pencoed Campus. From the train station, turn left at the war memorial onto Penybont Road.
- Proceed to the end of road and the Campus entrance is off the roundabout.
- There are bus stops within a few hundred yards of the entrance to Pencoed Campus. Bus timetables can be found on Traveline Cymru http://www.traveline-cymru.info or Tel: 0870 608 2608.
For more information about concessionary bus passes for people aged 60 or older and people with impaired mobility, please visit http://www.bridgend.gov.uk/web/groups/public/documents/services/000758.hcsp#TopOfPage